Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose Tie Supply?
LOVE this question! We want you to wake up every day and take on the world with the confidence you deserve. Our products are designed to complete that outfit and in turn, complete you, giving you that power to have the best day.
What payment methods do you accept?
How much is shipping?
Ah, this is an easy question to answer! Shipping for UK orders is FREE with first class Royal Mail postal deliveries, our neighbours in Europe it’s only an additional £7 and outside of Europe only an additional £10. We can’t wait to see you wearing our stylish and classy products!
Is worldwide shipping available?
…yes, it matters not if you are in a shack in the outback of Australia or hiking up Machu Picchu in Peru, our products will be delivered to you!
How fast is delivery?
Well, we standardise first class deliveries on our orders, so for UK orders it takes between 1-3 working day, Europe is a little longer because of the ocean in the way, usually taking 7-15 working days and outside of Europe there is a bit more ocean in the way and can take up to 15 – 21 working days.
What if I receive something broken or damaged?
Make sure you contact us within 14 days of receiving the item and we will work with you to solve the issue followed by an apology (of course!) and provide a replacement/refund where possible.
Can I buy your box set products separately?
Why would you do this to our lovely box sets, they need each other, like the earth needs oxygen, we aren’t that cruel! Fear not, occasionally we create extra products and get them online while they last.
Are your products sustainably sourced?
We are working very hard to make everything on our site sourced even more sustainably! We have already managed to greatly reduce our carbon impact on 57% of our products across the stylish men’s accessory range and the elegant female’s accessory range.
How do I look after my 925 Sterling Silver jewellery?
• Rub the silver between a sterling silver polish cloth with your fingers. Ensure you are delicate with the jewellery and don’t use too much force on delicate areas.
• Avoid rubbing the polish cloth on gemstones. The polish cloth is treated with a chemical cleaner that can be harmful to stones.
• Do not use liquid cleaners, this reduces the longevity of the product.
• Store your sterling silver jewellery in the box provided. Exposure to oxygen causes the silver to tarnish.
• Clean your jewellery regularly. Reducing the time allowed for build up ensures longer life for your products.
• Take your jewellery off when you are cooking or showering. Acidic foods and chemicals can be harmful to the silver and gemstones.
How do I talk to Tie Supply?
Is the CEO, Dan, available to buy from your product list?
Surprisingly, this is a question we get a lot! Unfortunately, Dan isn’t available to buy but he always welcomes people sliding into his DM’s for any style advice, outfit ideas or product questions.
We look forward to going on this journey with you and growing together!